- On the active server, go to cd /opt/teradata/datamover/sync/nn.nn.Where nn.nn in the path refers to the version numbers of Data Mover.
- Run ./dmsync dropconfig.
- At the prompt, select the following option:
Drop replication on standby repository servers
- Respond to the following prompts:
Prompt Description Enter remote standby host name Enter the standby server name. Enter the database super user postgres password on standby repository Enter the Postgres user password on the standby server. Do you need to drop replication for another standby repository? [y or n]:
- Enter y if more than one standby server needs to be dropped.
- Enter n if no more standby servers need to be dropped.