To designate job history cleanup based on age or percentage, do the following:
- In the Daemons column, click the name of the daemon to configure.
- In the Daemon Setup column, click Job Cleanup.
- Select the Enable job cleanup check box to enable the settings and schedule for job cleanup.
- Under Delete the Following, select one of the following:
Option Description Job Execution Data Delete the job history Job Execution Data and Job Definitions Delete the job history and all definitions
- Under Delete When Data is, select one or both of the following:
Option Description Older than Delete job history based on age (days, weeks, months, or years) Greater than Delete job history based on percentage of total space in use
- In the Perform Cleanup Daily at field, specify the time to perform the daily cleanup, or accept the default.
- Click Apply.When either the age or space usage threshold that you designate is reached, the excess data is deleted.