The following options are available for logging events:
- Log events directly in Teradata Ecosystem Manager.
- Log events to an internal table that Data Mover manages, referred to as an Event table.
- Log events both to Teradata Ecosystem Manager and to an Event table in Data Mover.
You can do the following when creating event tables:
- Set up one or more Event tables.
- Assign each Data Mover job to log its event messages to a particular event table by specifying the name of the event table in the job definition.
- A default event table can be chosen when no specific event table is set in the job definition.