The TD_ColumnTransformer function transforms the input table columns in a single operation. You only need to provide the FIT tables to the function, and the function runs all transformations that you require in a single operation.
- TD_Scale Transform
- TD_Bincode Transform
- TD_Function Transform
- TD_NonLinearCombine Transform
- TD_OutlierFilter Transform
- TD_PolynomialFeatures Transform
- TD_RowNormalize Transform
- TD_OrdinalEncoding Transform
- TD_OneHotEncoding Transform
- TD_SimpleImpute Transform
TD_ColumnTransformer supports multiple instances of same FitTable for NonLinearCombineFitTable. For all other types, only single instance is allowed.