Using Analytics Database Security Administration
- Describe the available Teradata Vantage™ system security features.
- Define and implement a site-specific authentication, authorization, and security policy strategy.
- Manage users and their database privileges.
- Monitor security events and take corrective action.
- Prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to the system.
Why Would I Use this Content?
Database administrators are responsible for keeping the database at peak performance, and for ensuring that the data is secure and protected. This guide describes how to set up and implement user privileges, configure network security, encryption, and monitoring database access.
How Do I Use this Content?
Use this guide to learn about the features, functions, and privileges available for securing the database.
How Do I Get Started?
Start by creating a implementation plan and infrastructure plan. See Implementation Process to learn how.