DSA configuration commands enable you to set up the DSC repository and system components. These commands can be used as an alternative to using the BAR Setup portlet. DSA configuration commands enable you to perform a wide range of configuration activities, including the following:
- Setting general DSC repository settings
- Backing up the DSC repository, and exporting and importing repository backup information
- Configuring systems, network fabric, media servers, backup solutions (for example, third party applications), and target groups
- Enabling and disabling systems and target groups
- Viewing DSC repository and component information
The procedures for using the DSA configuration commands are described in detail in the following sections.