- AJSE support at Job level
- Proxy Server Support for cloud platforms
- TDActiveMQ-5.17.2 support
- Teradata-jdk11 support
- Postgres upgrade to 10.22
- Support Azure AD authentication for Azure Blob
- Return DSA job responses within BaaS time limits
- Multiple DSCs sharing same ClientHandler Config File
- AJSE is disabled by default from DSA Client
- Support TDActiveMQ 5.16.4 to address Log4J vulnerabilities.
- Support for SLES 15 SP2 STND
- Upgrade log4j2 Version to 2.17.1 for addressing CVE-2021-44832han.
- Support for TDActiveMQ 220.127.116.11-6.
- AWS S3 Partner Attribution.
- Compatibility between TD repo and Postgres components.
- Support for Analytics Database 17.20 Release.
- TDActiveMQ Upgrade from 5.15.9 to 5.16.
- DSA Configuration and Validation Enhancements.
- GCP CMEK(Customer-Managed Encryption Keys) Support.
- Intuitive and Informative Error Message MVP2.
- Postgres to Postgres migration procedure.
- Postgres Upgrade to 10.17.
- Support 'clienthandler.properties' recovery during NFR.
- Intuitive and Informative Error Message MVP1.
- Update Postgres version used by the DSC repository to 10.15.
- Support for Advanced Job Status Enhancements (AJSE).
- Changed Block Backup Enhancement(CBBE).
- Incremental Restore with “include_DBC_Data” (Requires Analytics Database 17.20 or later).
- Support for Google Cloud through the BAR portlets.
- Support for multiple fabrics.
No new features for this release.
Added support of DSA on the following versions of SLES 12 SP3 for cloud and on-premises platforms.
- Cloud: SLES 12 SP3-TDC
- On-premises: SLES 12 SP3-STND
- Introduces support for the Google Cloud Platform. For this initial release, configuration takes place through the command line.
- Changes the DSC repository database from Analytics Database to Postgres.
- Repository backups are made first to a landing zone.
- From the landing zone, repository backups can be replicated to third party storage.