The job status filter bar allows you to filter on a specific job status in the Saved Jobs view.
The job status filter bar buttons provide a count of job runs for each status category. Click any button to filter for the selected job status or select a job status from the list. For example, click Complete to display all jobs that have run to completion.
You can select a job status from the Overflow Menu to replace a job status currently showing on the Job Status filter bar. Some examples of job statuses are:
- Jobs that are waiting for resources to become available before starting
- Jobs that were been stopped by a user prior to completion
- Jobs that are in the process of being stopped by a user prior to completion
- Jobs which ran to completion, but received warning messages regarding possible issues during the run
- Not Responding
- Job that DSC has not received any status for 15 minutes
- Job that has never been run, or a job in which existing save sets were deleted because of deletion guidelines in the data retention policy