You can schedule a periodic automatic backup of the DSC repository data through the BAR Setup portlet.
- Under DSC Servers, select your DSC server.
- From the Categories list, select Repository Backup.
- In the Frequency box, enter how often the backup job will run.
- Select the days of the week on which the backup will run.
- Enter a Start Time for the backup.
- Select a Replication Target Group.
- Click Apply.
- On the Backup & Replication tab, select one of the following:
- Backup: Backs up the repository to the landing zone.
- Backup & Replication: Backs up the repository to the landing zone and then replicates the save set to the replication target group third party storage.
- On the Replication tab, select one of the following:
- Landing Zone --> Replication Target (Replication To): Replicates an existing save set to the replication target third party storage.
- Replication Target --> Landing Zone (Replication From): Replicates a save set from the third party storage back to the landing zone.
- Select the Replication Target.
- Click Run Job.
Commands That Run Immediately