The list_jobs command lists jobs defined and stored in the DSC repository. If a specific job is requested, that job definition is displayed. Otherwise, a list of job names matching any provided filters is displayed. If no parameters are provided, a list of jobs (excluding backup repository jobs) is displayed.
list_jobs [optional parameters]
dsc list_jobs -n job1
- n|name Name
- [Optional] The name of the job definition to display.
- If you specify a name, the command processes the name with wildcards at the beginning and end of the name. Specifying job1 might produce a list which includes job1, job 111 and backupjob1.
- Example: job1
- s|state State
- [Optional] Enter active or retired. The default is active.
- Example: active
- S|status Status
- [Optional] The latest status for a job. Enter one of the following:
- t|type Type
[Optional] The type of job. Enter one of the following:
- Example: backup
- b|bucket BucketNumber
- [Optional] Select a bucket number to display a grouping of data when too many results return to display at once. The command output notifies you if there are more buckets of data to display.
XML File Example
This command does not support an XML file.