The fully qualified distinguished name of a tdatPolicy directory object.
A tdatPolicy object is the parent of a directory-based security policy structure.
- “” (default), that is, no FQDN is specified.
- The FQDN of a bindable directory object that is the parent of a security policy structure.
- To set a value, you must manually add this property to the TDGSS configuration file for needed mechanisms. See Editing Configuration Files.
- Edit this property on the database.
- Specify a property value that is the FQDN of a bindable directory object (tdatPolicy object) that is the parent of a security policy structure.
For details on configuring LDAP properties to configure security policy, see Configuring Security Policies in the TdgssUserConfigFile.xml.