- New Model Cataloging feature providing functionality to catalog model metadata and related information in the Model Catalog;
- Script providing an interface to run scripts in Advanced SQL Engine using Script Table Operator (STO), in two modes:
- Test/Debug mode: test user scripts locally in a containerized environment;
- In-Database Script Execution: execute user scripts in database.
- Added Vantage file management functions to install, replace, remove files in Vantage;
- New Time Series aggregate functions (ts.percentile, ts.delta_t, ts.kurtosis, ts.skew, ts.sum, ts.sd, ts.sdp, ts.var, ts.varp, ts.min, ts.max, ts.mean, ts.n, ts.describe);
- New regular aggregate functions (kurtosis, skew);
- Added support of JWT logon mechanism and Stored Password Protection feature in Context management, and using DBI::dbConnect(tdplyr::NativeDriver(), ...) to create context;
- Added support for Vantage Native Object Store (NOS) feature to explore data sets located on external object stores like AWS-S3 and Azure Blob Storage;
- Updated print() function to print only the output objects of class "tbl_teradata" of the analytic function run;
- Updated data type of returned column or value:
td_nrow() used to return integer type, now returns bit64::integer64;
- Regular aggregate functions n() and n_distinct() used to return the count columns of integer type, now return columns of type bit64::integer64.
- Window function n() used to return the count column of integer type, now returns column of type bit64::integer64.
- Updated arguments in analytic functions. See the "Analytic Function Updates" section in Teradata R Package Function Reference for details.