The Teradata Viewpoint Administrator must grant your role permission to edit rulesets so you can complete this action. Without permission to edit the ruleset, the option is View and the ruleset view is read-only. You can edit rulesets only in the Working section.
You can only edit rulesets that are unlocked or locked by you.
- From the Workload Designer view, select a system from the list.
- In the local Working section, click the ruleset and select View/Edit.
- Specify settings using the toolbar buttons and tabbed views.
- Click Save after making changes in each view.
- Click to return to the Workload Designer view.The date and time the ruleset was modified and by whom appears below the ruleset name in the Working section.