The threshold button displays the current threshold value. Use the threshold button to access the threshold slider and adjust exception highlighting to show when the system is over-utilized or under-utilized.
The threshold button and slider only appear when the metric displayed is a percentage.
- In the toolbar, click the threshold button.The threshold slider appears.
- Do one of the following:
- Click to set an upper threshold, highlighting all values greater than the selected value in shades of red.
- Click to set a lower threshold, highlighting all values less than the selected value in shades of gray.
- Drag up or down to adjust the threshold value.The heatmap view highlights change to reflect values above or below the threshold setting.
- Click anywhere off the threshold slider to close the slider and return to the portlet.