- From the Alerts section of System Overview, do one of the following:
Option Description View all alerts first
- Tap View total number of alerts in the last time period to display all alerts generated in that time period.
- Tap above the table and select the severity level.
View critical or high severity alerts Tap Critical or High to display a list of alerts of those severity levels.
- Tap the row in the table for the alert you want to see.The alert details for an alert displays details about the selected alert and displays the following:
- General: Alert type, severity, source, timestamp, resulting action, and alert criteria.
- Properties : Alert properties and their associated values. For metric descriptions, see Alerts.
- Messages: Any messages issued.