You can install a PKCS #12-formatted private key and public key certificate chain. The benefit of PKCS #12 is that you can install a certificate without having to first create a CSR. Depending on the particular PKCS #12 file you are installing, a password may or may not be required.
- From the Setup list, select HTTPS Config.
- Under Install PKCS #12 File, select Install.
- From the Certificate box, select Choose File.
- If required, enter a password.
- Select Install.
- If a certificate was previously installed, select Replace.
The name of the new certificate appears in the Certificate box.