Use the Configure Columns dialog box to set thresholds and select, lock, and order columns. You can resize columns in the table. In some portlets, such as Alert Viewer, the column selection, order, and lock settings that you choose are applied to the minimized and maximized views separately.
- Select in the table header then select Configure Columns.
- In the Configure Columns dialog box, select the check boxes of columns to display.Hover over the column name to see a description of the data the column displays.
- [Optional] To lock the column position, select next to the column name.The columns at the top of the list can be locked in the table to remain on the left when scrolling horizontally.
- [Optional] Select Set Threshold , type a threshold value, then select OK.Threshold values can be set only in certain portlets, and only for certain columns. In the Query Monitor portlet, threshold values can be set only for Teradata Database systems.Qualifying data is highlighted in the table.
- [Optional] Select and drag the row to reorder the column.
- Click OK.
- [Optional] In the table, drag the column heading border in either direction to resize the column.