The Node Monitor view displays summary information about the nodes so you can monitor node performance and identify issues. The view displays on a Teradata Machine Learning Engine or in a Teradata Aster or Teradata Hadoop system.
- System Selection
- Shows the name of the system currently displayed.
- State Filter Bar
- Displays a count of the nodes in each state. Click a state to show only the nodes in that state.
- Filters allow you to change displayed data by showing only rows that match your filter criteria. Sort on the column headers to group data in ascending or descending order.
- Summary Table
- Displays summary information for all nodes. The table is configured in the Configure Columns dialog box. The view is refreshed every 30 seconds. Click a row in the table to see details for that row.
- Table Actions
- Clear Filters removes any content in the filter boxes.
- Configure Columns allows you to choose the columns to display.
- Export creates a .csv file containing all available data. If filters are used, only filtered data is exported.
For more information, see Summary Table Controls.