On a SLES 10 TASM system, an enforcement priority (EP) is a label given to assign weights for the queries running in a workload.
- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click Workloads.
- Select a workload or create one.
- Under Enforcement Priority, select an option for the type of queries you expect to run in this workload:
- Tactical queries are short, critical queries with defined service level goals. They are typically single or few-AMP queries or all-AMP queries that consume less than 1 CPU-second per node.
- Priority queries are important and have higher priority than most other work.
- Normal queries are the average priority work running on the system.
- Background queries run for work that does not have a response-time requirement.
- Click Save.