Activating a ruleset copies the ruleset to the active state on the selected system. Only one ruleset is active on the system at a time. A ruleset activated from the local Working section is copied to the Ready section before being made active. The Teradata Viewpoint Administrator must grant your role permission to edit rulesets so you can complete this action.
- From the Workload Designer view, select a system from the list.
- To make the ruleset active, do one of the following:
- From a ruleset in the Working section, click the ruleset and select Make Active.
- From a ruleset in the Ready section, click the ruleset and select Activate.
- Click Activate to confirm that you want to activate this ruleset.