- From the Systems list, select the name of the system you want to update.
- From the Setup list, select Data Collectors.
- Select the Sessions data collector.
- Select the Enable SQL and Explain check box.
- Under SQL and Explain Thresholds, set one or more thresholds:
When a threshold is exceeded, SQL and Explain text is collected for the session and the SQL and Explain tabs appear in query details views.Setting SQL and Explain thresholds too low might impact your system performance.
- Elapsed seconds
- Total CPU seconds
- Click Apply.