You can install root certificates that are issued by a trusted CA from either of the following:
- A file with a PEM or DER encoded certificate
- A trusted SSL-enabled service
- From the Setup list, select Certificate Authority.
- Click Install Certificate.
- Type an alias for the certificate, up to 30 characters.
- Select an option and do one of the following:
Option Description A file with a PEM or DER encoded certificate Select Choose File and browse to select a certificate on your system. A trusted SSL-enabled service
- Type a host name.
- Type a port number.
- Select Install.
The alias, expiration date, and authority of the new certificate appears under Trusted Certificate Authorities in the Certificate Authority view.