After a managed system is added, you can enable it to collect metrics for use in the Viewpoint Monitoring System portlet.
- From the Systems list, select the name of the managed system you want to update.
- Do one of the following:
When disabled, appears next to the server name in the Systems list.If you cannot enable or disable the managed system, contact the Teradata Viewpoint Administrator.
- Select the Enable system check box to enable a server.
- Clear the Enable system check box to disable a server.
- [Optional] Click Test to verify that the login settings are correct.If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears. If you receive an error, verify that the login credentials are valid and the host can be reached.
- Click Apply.If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears. If you receive an error, verify that the settings are correct and try again.