After you add an account in the Profile portlet for each Teradata Database system you want to monitor, the My Queries view displays queries running on the selected systems under your login.
- Shows only rows that match your filter criteria.
- Summary Table
- Displays information about each session, with columns configured specifically for the current view. These statistics are sampled and the table is refreshed every 30 seconds. Highlighted values in any row indicate that a session has exceeded threshold criteria for a specific metric. You can click anywhere in a row to see session details.
- Table Actions
- Clear Filters removes any content in the filter boxes.
- Configure Columns allows you to choose the columns to display and set thresholds.
- Export creates a .csv file containing all available data. If filters are used, only filtered data is exported.
For more information, see Summary Table Controls.