The Elastic Usage data collector can be enabled to collect usage data for the Elastic Performance portlet if you are using Elastic Performance on Demand. The collector can be configured to automatically upload usage data for billing purposes using Teradata ServiceConnect.
- From the Systems list, select the name of the system you want to update.
- From the Setup list, select Data Collectors.
- Select the Elastic Usage data collector.
- Under Teradata ServiceConnect, select the automatic uploading check box and enter the connection information:
Field Description Host Host name or IP address of the SWS server or CMIC where Teradata ServiceConnect is hosted. Port Port number on which the SSH server is listening. Username and Password Login credentials that have the necessary permissions to upload usage data using the SWS server.The public key is used by Teradata Corporation to verify the integrity of your usage data.
- [Optional] Select Test Upload to verify the Teradata ServiceConnect settings are correct.If the connection is successful, it performs an on-demand of data upload from the start of the month. If the operation fails, appears with the error message.
- Click Apply.