- End-user support requests
- Change management
- Communication and escalation management
- Configuration and release management
- Incident and problem management
- Resource management
- Service requests and work orders
Upon agreement, Teradata works with you to develop an operations manual that specifies processes and procedures, timing and frequency of services, and roles and responsibilities of those who deliver the services. The operations manual does not specify how to run Vantage jobs.
Teradata Services takes primary responsibility for the agreed upon services after creating the operations manual and completing a knowledge transfer of the existing processes, tools, and technologies.