As part of its access protection policy, Teradata assigns a risk designation to every Vantage Operations position. Employees in these positions must complete screening criteria and sign security agreements before receiving system access.
Teradata enforces password complexity, stores and transmits only encrypted password representations, and sets minimum and maximum lifetime restrictions on passwords. Teradata cannot view or access your data – and we never transfer your data between countries.
Security Re-Approval Process
- Creating, enabling, modifying, disabling, and removing Vantage directory accounts according to account management procedures
- Reviewing and approving account management actions
- Monitoring account management operations for any unauthorized actions
- Disabling inactive accounts after 90 days
- Disabling Vantage accounts after an employee is transferred or terminated
- Modifying role-based access when an employee system usage or need-to-know requirements change