2.06 - Improvements - Teradata QueryGrid
Teradata® QueryGrid™ Release Definition
- Teradata QueryGrid
- September 2018
- Release Notes
- Updated information for driver and fabric crash and start error reporting
- The support archive has the following improvements:
- Allows node logs to be exported for a specific time range
- Collects logs based on initiator query ID
- Collects logs by component or system
- Allows node logs to be exported for a specific node
- QueryGrid Manager log ingestion redesigned to handle high workloads and faster indexing.
- The QueryGrid fabric link diagnostics has the following improvements:
- Failure message indicates failing target and peer nodes and hostnames
- Pings local peer nodes in addition to remote nodes
- Improved error propagation of root cause errors for QueryGrid fabric and connectors.
- Shared memory optimization for read and write channels in the fabric.
- Watchdog ignores benign Unix signals.
- Removed Create View during the metadata phase.
- Added QueryBand in pass-through and schema discovery queries.
- Added a return TEZ error message when TEZ job fails
- Hive connector upgrades from prior releases must configure User Mapping for all X2H links if security is not configured.
- Added an application ID to error messages.
- Removed the QueryName connector property.