- Overtyping new values on the screen, or
- Entering DMEM and the SET option, as shown below:
where the following is true:
|name||Name of the block: TRXB, SESB, HRQB, TSCH, HRCB, or BUFx (where x is 1 through 8).|
|size||Size of the buffer to be allocated.|
|max||Desired maximum value.|
CLIv1 uses TSCH and HRCB.
There is one TSCH per CICS transaction, and one HRCB per outstanding database request per database session.
There is always a minimum of one HRCB per database session, even if there are no outstanding database requests.
CLIv2 uses TRXB, SESB, and HRQB.
- TRXB per CICS transaction
- SESB per database session
- HRQB per database outstanding request.