STDDEV_POP ( [ DISTINCT | ALL ] value_expression )
- To exclude duplicates of value_expression from the computation.
- Include all values that are not null specified by value_expression, including duplicates, in the computation. This is the default.
- A numeric literal or column expression whose population standard deviation is to be computed.
- The value_expression cannot be a reference to a view column derived from a function, and cannot contain any ordered analytical or aggregate functions.
This function returns the REAL data type.
- If the value_expression is character, the format is the default format for FLOAT.
- If the value_expression is numeric, date, or interval, the format is the same format as x.
- If the value_expression is UDT, the format is the format for the data type to which the UDT is implicitly cast.