- Primary or fallback AMP that corresponds to a given hash bucket number
- Hash bucket number that corresponds to a given row hash value
- Row hash value for the primary index of a row
- Highest AMP number
- Highest hash bucket number
- Maximum value that can be generated by applying the hash function to an unsigned integer
Use the hash-related functions to identify the statistical properties of the current primary index or secondary index, or to evaluate these properties for other columns to determine their suitability as a future primary index or secondary index. The statistics can help you to minimize hash synonyms and enhance the uniformity of data distribution.