- Enter #ctl from the Linux prompt.
- Find (2) Start With Logons: All parameter from the >scr debug menu.
- Enter at the prompt: >2=dbc >write
The following message appears:
Control GDO was successfully written and you must perform a TPA reset.
- Exit the menu. >quit #tpareset -f now
Answer y to the prompt.
You can use pdestate -a to monitor the reset, this returns the message:
Only user DBC Logons are enabled.
- Repeat these steps to set the parameter back to All logons once the system seeding workflow is completed.