Teradata QueryGrid includes two automatically generated user accounts:
- support: A user account used by customer support personal.
- viewpoint: A service account used by Viewpoint to access Teradata QueryGrid
Additional user accounts can be created using the QueryGrid portlet, and you can change and reset passwords.
- In the Teradata Viewpoint portal, click Add Content.
- Click the QueryGrid portlet, and click Add.
- Under Fabric Components, select Managers.
- Click the Service Accounts tab.
- Click next to Service Accounts.
- Type a name in the Username box, up to 256 characters.
- Type a password in the Password box, up to 256 characters.
- Type the same password in the Confirm password box.
- [Optional] Type a description in the Description box, up to 1000 characters.
- Click Save.