Teradata Viewpoint release 16.50 requires that your Data Lab installation (if you have one) be at least release 16.50. Similarly, Teradata Viewpoint release 16.20 requires that your Data Lab installation (if you have one) be at least release 16.20.
- Start PUT.
- In the main screen, select Install/Upgrade Software and click Next.
- In the System Information Warning screen, click Next.
In Select Nodes, verify that the node name in the Selected list is localhost (LINUX), and click Next.
If a warning message appears, click Ignore.
- Accept the default selection in the Select Spool Area for Linux Nodes screen and click Next.
- In the Enter Source for New Packages screen, enter or select the path /var/opt/teradata/ccnumber/pkgs and click Next.
- In the Media Source Confirmation screen, enter or select the source for the new package and click Next.
In the Group Nodes screen, verify that the node displayed in the right panel has the following settings and click Next:
- System - System0
- Group - Group0
- Node Type - Viewpoint
- Accept the default options for the remaining steps.