- run_ping command
- This command is deprecated.
- -o|owner parameter for the create_job command
- A warning message displays if you use the -o parameter for create_job.
Upgrade to DSA 15.11
If you are upgrading to DSA 15.11, the following parameters must be changed in the dsainputs file or the ClientHandler configuration will be corrupt:
- ISNFSMASTER must be changed to ISMASTER
- NFSMASTERHOSTNAME must be changed to MASTERHOSTNAME
Incremental Backup Restrictions
Incremental backups should not be run in the following cases:
- The flag, abort on access rights violation, is set to false, and objects were skipped during the backup. An incremental backup should not be run, as the skipped objects will not be picked up in a subsequent incremental backup, even if the access rights issue is resolved prior to running the incremental.
- A job was resubmitted with the -I option to pick up skipped objects. An incremental backup should not be run on the resulting saveset. Incremental backups are never allowed on savesets created with the -I option or the saveset the -I is based on.