This program is a COBOL IMS MPP non-conversational program that depends on the CLIv2 to implicitly perform all wait functions.
This program does not call DBCHWAT. Only one Teradata session is used.
The program performs the following functions.
- Drops then creates a table
- Inserts rows into the table
- Updates all rows (single transaction)
- Selects rows from the table
- Displays fetched parcels
- Terminates a request after response parcels are fetched
- Disconnects the session after requests are processed