When you created or edited a job, you may have selected the Freeze job steps check box to prevent Data Mover from verifying whether there have been any changes in source and target environments since the job was created.
If there are multiple jobs with frozen steps, you may want to refresh and update the steps, particularly if there have been some changes in the source or target environments from the time the jobs were created. You can select one or more jobs to refresh their job steps.
- From the Saved Jobs view, click in the table header, and select Update Job Steps.A list of jobs whose steps are currently frozen displays.
- [Optional] To locate the jobs you are looking for, use the filters as follows:
- In the Name and Status fields, enter text.
- Click in the Start or End fields, click the menu, and select In the last, After, or Before, select the timestamp cutoff duration, and click OK. If you select Range, specify the range date and time, and click OK.
- Select the check boxes for the jobs whose steps you want to update.You must select at least one job to perform the step update action.
- Click Update.
- Click Update job steps to confirm.A confirmation message appears.
- Click OK to return to the Saved Jobs view.