Data Mover is installed with a default target system load slot limit of 5. The limit applies to all target Teradata Databases that do not have specific limits set for them.
- Run list_configuration for current property values.
- Find the target.system.load.slots property in the configuration XML file produced by list_configuration and complete the following:
The following example of the target.system.load.slots property shows the default value set to 5.
- Below the default value tags, add a set of value tags.
- Inside the opening value tag, set the system attribute to the name or IP address of the target Teradata Database system (the name or IP address must match the identification being used in Data Mover jobs running against this system).
- Specify a limit for this system between the opening and closing value tags.
<property> <key>target.system.load.slots</key> <value>5</value> <description>Purpose: Controls maximum number of load slots that Data Mover can use at one time on target Teradata systems. Default: 5.</description> </property>
- Run save_configuration to save the changes.