The foreign server object definitions available for copying are the foreign definitions created in the Data Mover command-line interface. For information about foreign server object definitions, see About Copying Foreign Server Objects.
- In the Objects tab, click to expand the tree.
- Click to expand a database or user object where the foreign server is located.
- To filter so only foreign server objects display, do the following:
- Click and clear all check marks except for Foreign Server.
- Move the cursor away from the object-types filter to refresh the tree with foreign servers in the sub-branch.
- Select OK.