When copying data between systems across multiple cloud platforms, DSA fabrics must be configured for both systems.
This feature does not work unless you have an elastic IP service enabled.
- Verify both private and public IPs have been defined for each media server.
- Open required ports for Data Mover-DSA configuration across cloud platforms, this includes ActiveMQ, database, and media server ports.
- Create server aliases for all components involved, such as the Data Mover and DSA servers and the source and target systems.
- Define the server alias to IP mapping in hosts file.Map public IPs to servers in the external cloud and private IPs to servers in the internal cloud.
- Define fabrics for the source and target systems using the following requirements:
- Define the source system fabric to specify paths from the source TPA nodes to the public IPs of the target media server nodes.
- Define the target system fabric to specify paths from the target TPA nodes to the private IPs of its own media server nodes.
- If media servers are also installed on source system nodes, do the following:
System Fabric Description Source Add paths from the source TPA nodes to the private IPs of its own media server nodes. Target Add paths from the target TPA nodes to the public IPs of the source media server nodes.