If failover occurs, the Data Mover failover monitor automatically fails over to the standby server. To enable Data Mover DSA jobs on the new active server, follow these steps for source and target TPA nodes with BAR NC ClientHandler software:
- Edit the broker.list value in /etc/opt/teradata/dsa/clienthandler.properties
- Replace the old active Data Mover host with the new active Data Mover host.
- Restart ClientHandlers:/etc/init.d/clienthandler restart
- Perform one of the following actions, based on the version of Teradata on your source and target systems:
Teradata Version Action 16.00 or later No additional steps are necessary. Earlier than 16.00
- Run dsa_configsys from the new active Data Mover server to register the system
- Restart DSMAIN.
- Follow the configuration steps, based on your environment, in the DSA Network Configuration section.