You can change the default definitions of status and tooltips by enabling and defining custom status and tooltips for your system.
For Teradata Database systems, these changes appear in the System Health and Productivity portlets. For Teradata Aster and Teradata Hadoop systems, these changes appear only in the System Health portlet.
- From the Systems list, select the name of the system you want to update.
- From the Setup list, select System Health.
- Under Status and Tooltips, select Enable custom status.
- Change the status and tooltip definitions for your system.
- [Optional] Select at the end of the tooltip to restore the default definition.
- Click Apply.