If classification criteria can sort the same query into different workloads, evaluation order determines the workload in which the query is placed. The workload in the highest position on the Evaluation Order tab is applied.
- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click Workloads.
- Click the Evaluation Order tab.
In the list of workloads, do one of the following to order the list and place higher priority workloads at the top:
- Drag workload names to reorder.
- Click in a number box, highlight the existing number, and enter a new number.
- Click Save.