For Teradata Aster systems, you can abort a non-idle process that is blocking other processes or consuming too many resources.
From the Queries section of System Overview, do one of the following:
- Tap View total number of queries and then use the query state selection list or column filters to narrow the list.
- Tap Active, Block, or Delay to display the queries in those states.
- Tap the row of the process you want to abort.
- Tap Actions and select Abort Process.
- Log in to Teradata Aster, if prompted.
Tap Next to confirm you want to abort the process.
A confirmation appears indicating the abort process was successfully submitted.
- Tap OK.