QueryGrid may already be set up for you. Follow these steps if your QueryGrid is not set up.
- Register the cluster's SSL CA certificate.
- Next to Systems, click , then select Add QueryGrid.
- Under General System Details, enter a system nickname, up to 30 characters.
[Optional] Select the Enable system check box.
After it is enabled, the system starts collecting data.
- Enter the IP address as the host ID of QueryGrid.
- Enter a login name and password.
[Optional] Click Test to verify that the login settings are correct.
If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears. If you receive an error, verify that the login credentials are valid and the host can be reached.
[Optional] Under Collectors, select Enable all data collectors (Configure in Data Collectors).
The data collectors can be enabled and configured individually in Data Collectors.
If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears. If you receive an error, verify that the settings are correct and try again.