The details view displays statistics and information about the selected session. This view can be accessed by clicking a session row in the summary table.
If you are displaying Teradata System queries and you click a row for a QueryGrid query, a blue informational message banner indicates that the query is a QueryGrid query. You can click the View Details button to see the Details View for Teradata QueryGrid.
- Teradata Database systems have Overview, SQL, Explain, Skew, Query Band, Blocking, Blocked By, Defer, and Delay tabs.
- Teradata Aster systems have Overview, SQL, and Explain tabs.
- Teradata Machine Learning Engine systems have Overview, SQL, and Explain tabs.
- Query Details
- Displays details of the selected query in sections that are specific to each tab.
- Manage Queries
- Manages the query or session for Teradata Database systems with Abort , Change Priority , Change Workload , and Release Query options.
- Allows you to move through sessions without returning to the summary table.