- System Selection
- Displays the name of the system currently selected and allows you to select a different system from the portlet frame.
- Staging Database: Shows the peak perm space used in the PDCRSTG database, using a 1024 byte kilobyte as the base.
- Reporting Database: Shows the current perm space used in the PDCRDATA database, using a 1024 byte kilobyte as the base.
- Edit Jobs: Opens the Edit Jobs view, where you can edit job settings, retention periods, and alerts.
- Job Summaries
- Shows information about the jobs, such as previous and next scheduled start times, status, and duration of the last run.
|In Progress||The job is currently running.
The start time of the job is displayed.
|Completed||The job has successfully completed.
The start time of the job and its duration are displayed.
|Warning||The job has run but not collected any data.
Warning and the next time the job is scheduled to run are displayed.
|Failed||The job has failed.
Failed, the last start time, and the duration of the job are displayed.
|Disabled||The job is disabled and will not run until it is enabled.
When the portlet is first opened, all of the jobs, except Weekly, display this icon. When jobs are enabled, all of the icons change to the scheduled state icon.
|Scheduled||The job is scheduled to run at the specified time.
Scheduled and the next time the job is scheduled to run are displayed. This is the state displayed the first time a job is run for a system.