For Teradata Database systems, you can change system resources for multiple sessions, users, or account strings in the following locations:
- All sessions table from the summary view
- My Criteria sessions table from the summary view
- User sessions table from the details view
- Account strings table from the details view
- Utility table from the details view
Select By Session or By Session (Exclude Utilities) in the selection menu and one of the following choices:
- My Criteria
[Optional] Access user or account string tables from the details view.
- Click a session.
- Click the User or Account link under SESSION INFO.
Select a session action from the Table Actions list.
Check boxes appear next to the sessions.
Do one of the following:
- Select the first check box located in the column heading to select all sessions.
- Select the check boxes for specific sessions.
- Click Next.
- Log in to Teradata Database, if prompted.
- Follow the instructions on subsequent screens.