This topic provides general information on how to define object lists to use in job scopes, and how to prevent objects from being included in the jobs.
Creating Object Lists
You can create an object list in Teradata Database and use the list when specifying the scope of jobs.
- Create an object list using the TDStats.CreateObjectList stored procedure.
- Populate TDStats.ObjectListEntry with appropriate values.
- Wait for the Stats Manager data collector to run for the object list to be recognized by the portlet. Once recognized, it appears in the existing object list on the Scope tab when editing a job.
- Select the object list to have the job use for the job scope.
Excluding Objects from Jobs
Define Global Excludes to prevent objects from being included in Stats Manager jobs and from appearing in the portlet.
- Use the TDStats.AddExcludedObject stored procedure to identify objects for exclusion.
- Wait for the Stats Manager data collector to run for the excluded object list to take effect.
For more information, see Teradata® Database Application Programming Reference.