You can set internal sample rates for database sessions, system statistics, and resource usage. The sample rate you set becomes the recommended sample rate for each collector. Enabling the monitoring and logging process allows each collector to begin collecting data.
- From the Systems list, select the name of the system you want to update.
- From the Setup list, select Monitor Rates.
- Under Session Sampling, select the Session sample rate check box and enter the session sample rate in the box for the Sessions collector.
- Under Node Vproc Collection, select the Resource collection rate check box and select the collection rate for the System Stats collector.
- Under Node Vproc Logging, select the ResUsage logging rate check box and select the logging rate for the Resource Usage collector.
- Click Apply.